The career of Air Hostess is a very promising career option with the vision of a smart, efficient lady in mind. Many young girls are exited for the career because of the exciting experience of flying, visiting different places, interacting with different kinds of people on board and for the very attractive pay package.
- Eligibility for an airhostess-training programme is plus two/ or a graduate degree. The aspirant must be eligible to hold Nepali Passport and should be below twenty-five years of age with a minimum height of 157.5 centimeters. The weight should be in proportion to height. Further, one must be unmarried, with normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected vision in each eye. Fluency in English and knowledge of an international language is an added advantage.
- A flight purser, male counterpart of the airhostess has to be a graduate below 26 years, and have a minimum height of 163 cm with proportionate weight.
- The applicant should be physically fit with a pleasing personality and clear complexion.
THE eligibility criteria can be summarized as below:
- Age: 18 – 26
- Qualification: Minimum +2 or a hotel management degree or a graduate degree
- Height: 157.5 cms (without slippers or shoes)
- Weight: in proportion with height
- Marital status: Unmarried
- Complexion: Fair to clear